Back to Physicians Page
- Tottenville H.S. - Staten Island, N.Y.
- Binghamton University, B.Sc. Biology - Binghamton, N.Y.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine - New York, N.Y.
- West Penn Hospital, Pittsburgh, P.A. - Primary Podiatric Medical Residency
- St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima, O.H. - Foot & Ankle Surgical Residency
- JFK Medical Center, Edison, N.J.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center at Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center at Perth Amboy
- St. Peter's University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diabetic Wound Care
- Pediatrics Foot Deformities and Conditions
- Trauma of the Foot and Ankle
- Sports Medicine / Sprains and Fractures
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, The Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Board Certified in Wound Care by CMET
- Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle by American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Pi Delta – Professional Podiatric Honor Society
- Iota Nu Delta, Inc. -- National Founding Father
- Edison Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Varun (Ben) Gujral was born in New Delhi, India and was raised in Staten Island, N.Y. Besides English, Dr. Gujral speaks four dialects of the Indian language. He has a vast experience in teaching and lecturing from a past position as an adjunct professor at the City University of New York, Staten Island. Dr. Gujral currently resides in Piscataway, N.J., and is a proud father of three wonderful children with his wife Eva. His interests include fishing, kayaking, sports, skiing, and patient satisfaction.
Back to Staff Page